Saturday, June 25, 2011

My Heart Wept

 Of suffered my heart cried
I have been punished for falling in love
And what was my crime??
I have been ruined…
I have been ruined for falling in love with you
Of sufferance my heart wept…
I have been punished for falling in love
And what sin have I committed??
Devastated I have been by falling in love with you
Of sufferance my heart cries
In love with you, I have been ruined
Strange is love…
Where happiness lasts but for a few moments…
Sorrows one gets and lovely one is tears and sorrows,
Grief and grievances is entails
Your face it is that I see everywhere
Your face, I see everywhere
Your memories torment me
Your face haunts me in the darkness of the night
In sufferance my heart cries
I have been punished for loving
What was my sin, I am devastated
I am ruined in my love for you
My heart I have given away to you, my love
I now belong to you
I swear it on you
I have given you my heart, my love
I now belong to you
Atrocities I will bear
For you, I will even lay down my life…
I swear it only on you
My hope I have pinned on you, my love
Your hand, I have held
Never will I forget you
I really belong to you now…
Thinking of you will I spend my lifetime?
After the Almighty, it is you I will worship
You may ask for everything… it belongs to you
Seek anything… it belong to you
I meet him sometime, and lose him
I unite with her and lose her…
Is this love…?
Strange are your ways, my lord
Out of sufferance my heart wept…
I really been punished for loving
Ruined I am for having loved you
I can’t live without you…
LOVE ALWAYS REMAINS FOREVERS… IT WILL COME TOWARD THE RIGHT PERSON EASILY WITHOUT YOU KNOWING IT…

:) Smile AlwaysWhenever there is Tears...

1 comment: