Saturday, December 15, 2012

azhar sulaiman n creative presentation

 korang sume mesti kenalkan die nie...
 
aku amek pic dgn die sbgai proof tok aku nye assignment report yg kne hantar kat madam shahreena subjek financial planning ... his talk are quite impressive but he are a person that have so many enjoyful in life that make he become a very joyful guys...
 
report pon dah siap n dah hantar pon minggu lepas... walaupon report tue group punye keje, but fully written by me... and its okay because I volunteer because we have so many other assignment that need to be settle... anyway I will be relly appreciate it if you say thanks a bit but nothing for me...
maybe it is my mistake that I dont recognice it yet...
 
dengan adenye event nie aku dapat berkenalan dengan azhar sulaiman... orangnye rendah je...
it's really nice to meet you my UITM senior...
 
this are something creative for our subjek international business financial which help us to did so many idea created... i love it very much when joint all the 4 classes for the presentation...
for my group we make it creative by do a note from sea shell that the note are on explosure...
then we do a kind of " obor-obor" notes... and this "sisik ikan ' sebagai penanda buku yang kte bagi pada representative yg jawab soalan...
cbe korang bayangkan kalo sisik nye dah besar tapak tangan korang mcm ne plak besar ikan nye kan?
 
:) Smile Always...

No comments:

Post a Comment